The UVa Library’s Scholars’ Lab GIS group regularly seeks energetic, knowledgeable, undergraduate or graduate students for work in the lab. Work includes uploading GIS datasets and creating applications on our GIS portal (Esri Portal). There will be some spatial analysis and other GIS work. Some GIS experience required (an introductory course is sufficient). Familiarity with ArcGIS Online is desirable. 30 hours per week during the summer; possibility of work during the school year as well. Positions are available subject to need and availability. Interested students should contact Chris Gist and Drew MacQueen.
- Twitterature: Mining Twitter Data
- Call for Digital Humanities Fellows Applications – 2019-2020
- A Toolkit […?] the Public Domain
- Text Mining and Digital Humanities
- I/O: Reading & writing as a digital humanist
- Job opening: Come advocate for our users!
- Building Ourselves Up to Build Things
- Fall 2018 Maker & Code Workshop Series
- Fall 2018 Virtual Reality Workshop Series
- Fall 2018 UVa Library GIS Workshop Series