The UVa Library’s Scholars’ Lab GIS group regularly seeks energetic, knowledgeable, undergraduate or graduate students for work in the lab. Work includes uploading GIS datasets and creating applications on our GIS portal (Esri Portal). There will be some spatial analysis and other GIS work. Some GIS experience required (an introductory course is sufficient). Familiarity with ArcGIS Online is desirable. 30 hours per week during the summer; possibility of work during the school year as well. Positions are available subject to need and availability. Interested students should contact Chris Gist and Drew MacQueen.
- Hack your pants – video
- Teaching Black Arts Poetry and Computational Methods
- Poems with Pattern and VADER, Part 2: Nikki Giovanni
- Poems with Pattern and VADER, Part 1: Quincy Troupe
- Augmenting an Iconic Structure: The Rotunda
- Announcing 2018-2019 Fellows!
- Writing in Public (on Purpose) at Washington & Lee University
- Starter kit for considering a DH dissertation
- Transcription Is Complicated
- All About the Archive: Guest Teaching at Washington and Lee