We’re pleased to announce that the inaugural issue of our monthly newsletter is now available for download. The newsletter will highlight projects currently in progress in the Scholars’ Lab, report on professional activities of the Scholars’ Lab staff, and list monthly events. If you have suggestions for projects that you’d like to see highlighted in future newsletters, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bigger nozzles, faster printing
- Apply for 2016-2017 Graduate Fellowship in Digital Humanities
- Ready for Praxis? Apply by February 26 for the 2016-2017 cohort
- Working with D3, Part 2
- Working with D3, Part One.
- Learning to Use 3D Printers for the Digital Humanities
- Classical Archaeology and the Makerspace
- Reflections on a Year of DH Mentoring
- The Ghost in the Graph: A Recap on Time, Things, and Entanglement
- A Former Fellow’s New Adventures in Data Science