We’re pleased to announce that the inaugural issue of our monthly newsletter is now available for download. The newsletter will highlight projects currently in progress in the Scholars’ Lab, report on professional activities of the Scholars’ Lab staff, and list monthly events. If you have suggestions for projects that you’d like to see highlighted in future newsletters, please email me at email@example.com.
- Saving Arduino Sensor Data
- Eggs and Baskets: Lessons on Data Foraging
- Teaching Archaeology of the Middle East in the Time of Daesh: the Merits of Incorporating Allahyari’s “Material Speculation” with 3D Printing
- 3D Printing in the Classroom: Course Assignments and the Makerspace
- Welcome, Alison Booth!
- Bigger nozzles, faster printing
- Apply for 2016-2017 Graduate Fellowship in Digital Humanities
- Ready for Praxis? Apply by February 26 for the 2016-2017 cohort
- Working with D3, Part 2
- Working with D3, Part One.