We’re pleased to announce that the inaugural issue of our monthly newsletter is now available for download. The newsletter will highlight projects currently in progress in the Scholars’ Lab, report on professional activities of the Scholars’ Lab staff, and list monthly events. If you have suggestions for projects that you’d like to see highlighted in future newsletters, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Task Management & Bullet Journal
- Podcast: Ben Wright and Joesph Locke on Creating American Yawp
- Validating Data with Types
- Linking Out
- Everything Is (Not Always) AWESOME When You’re Part of a Team!
- Adventures in 3D Printer Maintenance
- On Sharing Credit and Courting Trolls
- Hearing Silent Woolf
- Podcast: Rob Nelson on Topic Modeling in the Humanities
- Novice struggles and expert blindness: How my discomfort with PHP will make me a better instructor