A range of Scholars’ Lab and Praxis folks are collaborating with Research Data Services and others in the Library for a series of workshops under the umbrella, Endangered Data, this week.
Outline of events:
- Introduction to Libra Data (Dataverse at UVa) – Monday, April 17th 11am-noon, in Brown Library, Room 133.
- Introduction to Git/Github – Tuesday, April 18th, noon-1:30pm, in Brown Library, Room 133.
- Introduction to DocNow – Tuesday, April 18th, 2pm-4pm, in Alderman Library, Room 421.
- Web Scraping with R – Wednesday, April 19th, 10:30am-noon, in Brown Library, Room 133.
- Preserving Artifact and Architecture with Cultural Heritage Informatics – Friday, April 21st, 10:30am-11:30am, in Clemons 3rd Floor VizLounge.
- Endangered Data Week webinar – Friday, April 21st, 1pm-2:30pm, in Brown Library, Room 133.
Kudos to Jeremy, Will, and Arin, and our colleagues in Brown Library, as well as the DLF Webinar.
Meanwhile Ronda is at Texas A&M, sharing her expertise in Neatline Training!