Want to learn more about the skills, methods, and inquiry entailed in digital humanities? The Digital Humanities Summer Institute (DHSI) at the University of Victoria has a tradition of transformative training. The University of Virginia, as a sponsoring institution, provides five tuition-free fellowships for the summer of 2017. This deal ends April 1. Apply ASAP. The Committee will begin selection on February 6.
Please look at DHSI site for the available courses. Spaces in the workshops are filling up. The selection committee, organized by the Scholars’ Lab, will receive applications. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with responses to the following items. We may be in touch for further information.
- your name
- a one page resume or CV with contact information in addition to email
- your University of Virginia affiliation and status (e.g. 3rd year PhD in art history; job title in library or department);
- availability for June 5-9 or 12-16, 2017 (or both)
- your preferred courses
- a short, specific statement (300-500 words) about your experience, qualifications, research interests, and why you would like to attend DHSI
- other sources of funding you could apply for that would cover travel and housing