We have three new updates for Prism! First, we slightly changed the html markup for our document files, so our James Joyce excerpt from Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man is now formatted correctly! Second, we decided to tweak our visualizations. Originally, once users select a category for visualizations, the entire text would turn…. Continue reading “Updating Visualizations and Users”.
I am happy to report that we have successfully build visualization capabilities into Prism! Once users have highlighted the text according to the set categories, the users click on the submit button, which takes them to the visualization page! The users can then click on the categories at the right-hand side of the page to…. Continue reading “Seeing the Prism: We Have Visualizations!!”.
- Welcome, Alison Booth!
- Bigger nozzles, faster printing
- Apply for 2016-2017 Graduate Fellowship in Digital Humanities
- Ready for Praxis? Apply by February 26 for the 2016-2017 cohort
- Working with D3, Part 2
- Working with D3, Part One.
- Learning to Use 3D Printers for the Digital Humanities
- Classical Archaeology and the Makerspace
- Reflections on a Year of DH Mentoring
- The Ghost in the Graph: A Recap on Time, Things, and Entanglement