We have three new updates for Prism! First, we slightly changed the html markup for our document files, so our James Joyce excerpt from Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man is now formatted correctly! Second, we decided to tweak our visualizations. Originally, once users select a category for visualizations, the entire text would turn…. Continue reading “Updating Visualizations and Users”.
I am happy to report that we have successfully build visualization capabilities into Prism! Once users have highlighted the text according to the set categories, the users click on the submit button, which takes them to the visualization page! The users can then click on the categories at the right-hand side of the page to…. Continue reading “Seeing the Prism: We Have Visualizations!!”.
- Preserving, Reconstructing, & Teaching in 3D
- Time and Praxis: 2015-2016
- Introducing the 2015-2015 Scholars’ Lab Fellows
- Music Genre and Spotify Metadata
- Virginia Woolf, Natural Language Processing, and the Quotation Mark
- Augmented Reality and Simulation
- UVa Library Fall 2015 GIS Workshops
- Physical Computing at DHSI 2015
- //TODO – Introduce Code Concepts
- Can you get the data out of this file?