We have three new updates for Prism! First, we slightly changed the html markup for our document files, so our James Joyce excerpt from Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man is now formatted correctly! Second, we decided to tweak our visualizations. Originally, once users select a category for visualizations, the entire text would turn…. Continue reading “Updating Visualizations and Users”.
I am happy to report that we have successfully build visualization capabilities into Prism! Once users have highlighted the text according to the set categories, the users click on the submit button, which takes them to the visualization page! The users can then click on the categories at the right-hand side of the page to…. Continue reading “Seeing the Prism: We Have Visualizations!!”.
- A Former Fellow’s New Adventures in Data Science
- 3D Printing Historical Artifacts: Enhancing the Qualities Inherent to the Past
- When Old Technology Meets The New: Accessing Windows 95 CD-ROMs through Wine
- Podcast: James Neal
- Inktober 10/21: When Things Break
- Inktober 10/13: Time Pieces and Graphs
- Inktober 10/5: Three Sketches
- Preserving, Reconstructing, & Teaching in 3D
- Time and Praxis: 2015-2016
- Introducing the 2015-2015 Scholars’ Lab Fellows