We have three new updates for Prism! First, we slightly changed the html markup for our document files, so our James Joyce excerpt from Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man is now formatted correctly! Second, we decided to tweak our visualizations. Originally, once users select a category for visualizations, the entire text would turn…. Continue reading “Updating Visualizations and Users”.
I am happy to report that we have successfully build visualization capabilities into Prism! Once users have highlighted the text according to the set categories, the users click on the submit button, which takes them to the visualization page! The users can then click on the categories at the right-hand side of the page to…. Continue reading “Seeing the Prism: We Have Visualizations!!”.
- 3D Printing in the Classroom: Outcomes and Reflections on a Slavic Course Experiment (1/2)
- Reading Speech: Virginia Woolf, Machine Learning, and the Quotation Mark
- Saving Arduino Sensor Data
- Eggs and Baskets: Lessons on Data Foraging
- Teaching Archaeology of the Middle East in the Time of Daesh: the Merits of Incorporating Allahyari’s “Material Speculation” with 3D Printing
- 3D Printing in the Classroom: Course Assignments and the Makerspace
- Welcome, Alison Booth!
- Bigger nozzles, faster printing
- Apply for 2016-2017 Graduate Fellowship in Digital Humanities
- Ready for Praxis? Apply by February 26 for the 2016-2017 cohort