We have three new updates for Prism! First, we slightly changed the html markup for our document files, so our James Joyce excerpt from Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man is now formatted correctly! Second, we decided to tweak our visualizations. Originally, once users select a category for visualizations, the entire text would turn…. Continue reading “Updating Visualizations and Users”.
I am happy to report that we have successfully build visualization capabilities into Prism! Once users have highlighted the text according to the set categories, the users click on the submit button, which takes them to the visualization page! The users can then click on the categories at the right-hand side of the page to…. Continue reading “Seeing the Prism: We Have Visualizations!!”.
- Endangered Data Week
- Are You Our New Senior Developer?
- Raspberry Pi on UVa WiFi Network
- The Long and Messy History of Privacy
- Congratulations to the Praxis 2016-2017 Cohort
- Fair Use, DH, and the Kardashians
- If You Want to Master Something, Teach it: Digital Humanities and the ‘Aha!’ Moment
- Topic Modeling Twitter
- “Gothic DH” at Washington and Lee
- In, Out, Across, With: Collaborative Education and Digital Humanities (Job Talk for Head of Graduate Programs)