We have three new updates for Prism! First, we slightly changed the html markup for our document files, so our James Joyce excerpt from Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man is now formatted correctly! Second, we decided to tweak our visualizations. Originally, once users select a category for visualizations, the entire text would turn…. Continue reading “Updating Visualizations and Users”.
I am happy to report that we have successfully build visualization capabilities into Prism! Once users have highlighted the text according to the set categories, the users click on the submit button, which takes them to the visualization page! The users can then click on the categories at the right-hand side of the page to…. Continue reading “Seeing the Prism: We Have Visualizations!!”.
- Reading the Kardashians
- Blippar and Augmented Reality Literature
- Working with an Archive of the ‘Now’
- Time, Twitter, and Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Why not build another digital humanities tool?
- Praxis on Choosing a Subject of Study, or, How did we come to the Kardashians?
- Discussions in the Digital Humanities and Learning New Technologies in the Scholars’ Lab
- The state of DH in Slavic Studies, by Kathleen Thompson
- Hybrid Literature: Ruth Ozeki’s A Tale for the Time Being
- 3D printing for fun and presentation