Introducing our 2009/10 Digital Humanities Fellows and Scholarship Award Winners
Bruce Robertson of the Mount Allison University Department of Classics and the Historical Event Markup and Linking Project talks about HEML: Historical Event Markup Language
Ian Johnson, Director of the Archaeological Computing Laboratory at the University of Sydney and TimeMap project leader discusses “Mapping Then and Now: Are We Ready (yet) for Academic Social Systems?”
Linda Bree from Cambridge University Press talks about “Scholarly Publishing Today and Tomorrow”
- Accessibility Online–Take aways from the Luis Perez workshop
- Introductions: Meet Charm and Wit, or Wit and Charm
- 1st Annual Makerspace Hackontest
- Announcing 2017-2018 Fellows!
- Endangered Data Week
- Are You Our New Senior Developer?
- Raspberry Pi on UVa WiFi Network
- The Long and Messy History of Privacy
- Congratulations to the Praxis 2016-2017 Cohort
- Fair Use, DH, and the Kardashians