For the next and final round of the Omeka plugin release parade, I’m pleased to announce minor or patch releases for all Neatline plugins. Neatline is an Omeka plugin that helps you tell stories in time and space from your Omeka collection. For more information, see our original announcement or the Neatline site. For now,…. Continue reading “Neatline Release Omnibus Edition”.
In my last post (Geocoding for Neatline – Part I), I covered how to programmatically geocode a set of addresses and generate a CSV file for use in Neatline. In this post, I’ll go over how to actually post this information in Omeka and make it available for use in your Neatline exhibit. Requirements As…. Continue reading “Geocoding for Neatline – Part II”.
Recently I was asked if there was a way to import place names in connection with lat/lon points. Twitter’s character limitation does’t provide an adequate format to respond, and this technique can be quite useful outside of Neatline too, so I thought I would dive in a bit and explain a method to can get…. Continue reading “Geocoding for Neatline – Part I”.
- LAMI Summer Fellows 2017
- What Should You Do in a Week?
- Why To Teach Students to Not-Read Novels
- Visualizing Paper Evidence Using Digital Reproductions
- Accessibility Online–Take aways from the Luis Perez workshop
- Introductions: Meet Charm and Wit, or Wit and Charm
- 1st Annual Makerspace Hackontest
- Announcing 2017-2018 Fellows!
- Endangered Data Week
- Are You Our New Senior Developer?