[Cross-posted from dclure.org] Over the course of the last couple months, I’ve been using Derick Bailey’s superb Marionette framework for Backbone.js to build the new version of Neatline. Marionette sits somewhere in the hazy zone between a library and a framework – it’s really a collection of architectural components for large front-end applications that can…. Continue reading “Restarting Marionette applications”.
It’s been a busy few weeks in Prism, which means that we have some exciting updates for highlighting, visualizations, and the sandbox! Our visualizations now display with the correct colors! This change was surprisingly complicated, since it involved adding yet another function in our d3.js algorithm, but it made a huge difference. I also made…. Continue reading “Spreading the Light: Prism Development is Almost DONE!”.
- Preserving, Reconstructing, & Teaching in 3D
- Time and Praxis: 2015-2016
- Introducing the 2015-2015 Scholars’ Lab Fellows
- Music Genre and Spotify Metadata
- Virginia Woolf, Natural Language Processing, and the Quotation Mark
- Augmented Reality and Simulation
- UVa Library Fall 2015 GIS Workshops
- Physical Computing at DHSI 2015
- //TODO – Introduce Code Concepts
- Can you get the data out of this file?