[Cross-posted from dclure.org] Over the course of the last couple months, I’ve been using Derick Bailey’s superb Marionette framework for Backbone.js to build the new version of Neatline. Marionette sits somewhere in the hazy zone between a library and a framework – it’s really a collection of architectural components for large front-end applications that can…. Continue reading “Restarting Marionette applications”.
It’s been a busy few weeks in Prism, which means that we have some exciting updates for highlighting, visualizations, and the sandbox! Our visualizations now display with the correct colors! This change was surprisingly complicated, since it involved adding yet another function in our d3.js algorithm, but it made a huge difference. I also made…. Continue reading “Spreading the Light: Prism Development is Almost DONE!”.
- Robocamp 2016
- Lower the Stakes
- What has Scholars’ Lab been up to? Or, a community of practice, communicating.
- What’s the Scholars’ Lab?
- Are you our new Managing Director?
- Managing Director
- Using DH to Explore Movement and Meaning
- 3D Printing in the Classroom: Outcomes and Reflections on a Slavic Course Experiment (2/2)
- 3D Printing in the Classroom: Outcomes and Reflections on a Slavic Course Experiment (1/2)
- Reading Speech: Virginia Woolf, Machine Learning, and the Quotation Mark