[Cross-posted from dclure.org] Over the course of the last couple months, I’ve been using Derick Bailey’s superb Marionette framework for Backbone.js to build the new version of Neatline. Marionette sits somewhere in the hazy zone between a library and a framework – it’s really a collection of architectural components for large front-end applications that can…. Continue reading “Restarting Marionette applications”.
It’s been a busy few weeks in Prism, which means that we have some exciting updates for highlighting, visualizations, and the sandbox! Our visualizations now display with the correct colors! This change was surprisingly complicated, since it involved adding yet another function in our d3.js algorithm, but it made a huge difference. I also made…. Continue reading “Spreading the Light: Prism Development is Almost DONE!”.
- Amanda Visconti Is Our New Managing Director
- Brandon Walsh is our New Head of Graduate Programs, starting April 24, 2017
- Over the Moon and Down to Earth: Scholars’ Lab versions of space
- Why Study Popular Culture? Why Study the Kardashians?
- Digital Humanities Fellows
- Graduate Applications for the Praxis Program, 2017-2018
- Call for Applicants for Tuition Fellowships for the Digital Humanities Summer Institute
- Spring 2017 UVa Library GIS Workshop Series
- Reading the Kardashians
- Blippar and Augmented Reality Literature