[Cross-posted from dclure.org] Over the course of the last couple months, I’ve been using Derick Bailey’s superb Marionette framework for Backbone.js to build the new version of Neatline. Marionette sits somewhere in the hazy zone between a library and a framework – it’s really a collection of architectural components for large front-end applications that can…. Continue reading “Restarting Marionette applications”.
It’s been a busy few weeks in Prism, which means that we have some exciting updates for highlighting, visualizations, and the sandbox! Our visualizations now display with the correct colors! This change was surprisingly complicated, since it involved adding yet another function in our d3.js algorithm, but it made a huge difference. I also made…. Continue reading “Spreading the Light: Prism Development is Almost DONE!”.
- A Former Fellow’s New Adventures in Data Science
- 3D Printing Historical Artifacts: Enhancing the Qualities Inherent to the Past
- When Old Technology Meets The New: Accessing Windows 95 CD-ROMs through Wine
- Podcast: James Neal
- Inktober 10/21: When Things Break
- Inktober 10/13: Time Pieces and Graphs
- Inktober 10/5: Three Sketches
- Preserving, Reconstructing, & Teaching in 3D
- Time and Praxis: 2015-2016
- Introducing the 2015-2015 Scholars’ Lab Fellows