[Cross-posted from dclure.org] Over the course of the last couple months, I’ve been using Derick Bailey’s superb Marionette framework for Backbone.js to build the new version of Neatline. Marionette sits somewhere in the hazy zone between a library and a framework – it’s really a collection of architectural components for large front-end applications that can…. Continue reading “Restarting Marionette applications”.
It’s been a busy few weeks in Prism, which means that we have some exciting updates for highlighting, visualizations, and the sandbox! Our visualizations now display with the correct colors! This change was surprisingly complicated, since it involved adding yet another function in our d3.js algorithm, but it made a huge difference. I also made…. Continue reading “Spreading the Light: Prism Development is Almost DONE!”.
- Individuality and Collective Effort
- Prism in the Classroom: Questions to Frame Discussion
- Let’s Play
- The Digital Sea of Exchange
- About Whom I Have Become…
- Hello world
- Ivanhoe considerations for the next cohort
- The Fellows are Coming! The Fellows are Coming!
- Fall 2014 Scholars’ Lab GIS Workshop Series