[Cross-posted from dclure.org] Over the course of the last couple months, I’ve been using Derick Bailey’s superb Marionette framework for Backbone.js to build the new version of Neatline. Marionette sits somewhere in the hazy zone between a library and a framework – it’s really a collection of architectural components for large front-end applications that can…. Continue reading “Restarting Marionette applications”.
It’s been a busy few weeks in Prism, which means that we have some exciting updates for highlighting, visualizations, and the sandbox! Our visualizations now display with the correct colors! This change was surprisingly complicated, since it involved adding yet another function in our d3.js algorithm, but it made a huge difference. I also made…. Continue reading “Spreading the Light: Prism Development is Almost DONE!”.
- Walt Whitman’s Jack Engle and Lola Montez: New from Collective Biographies of Women
- Welcome Senior Developer Shane Lin!
- Fall 2017 UVa Library GIS Workshop Series
- What can digital humanities tell us about Character?
- Transcribing Typography with Markdown
- Neatline 2.5.2
- Job Opening: Curious about focusing on DH development?
- LAMI Summer Fellows 2017
- What Should You Do in a Week?
- Why To Teach Students to Not-Read Novels