[Cross-posted from dclure.org] Over the course of the last couple months, I’ve been using Derick Bailey’s superb Marionette framework for Backbone.js to build the new version of Neatline. Marionette sits somewhere in the hazy zone between a library and a framework – it’s really a collection of architectural components for large front-end applications that can…. Continue reading “Restarting Marionette applications”.
It’s been a busy few weeks in Prism, which means that we have some exciting updates for highlighting, visualizations, and the sandbox! Our visualizations now display with the correct colors! This change was surprisingly complicated, since it involved adding yet another function in our d3.js algorithm, but it made a huge difference. I also made…. Continue reading “Spreading the Light: Prism Development is Almost DONE!”.
- Saving Arduino Sensor Data
- Eggs and Baskets: Lessons on Data Foraging
- Teaching Archaeology of the Middle East in the Time of Daesh: the Merits of Incorporating Allahyari’s “Material Speculation” with 3D Printing
- 3D Printing in the Classroom: Course Assignments and the Makerspace
- Welcome, Alison Booth!
- Bigger nozzles, faster printing
- Apply for 2016-2017 Graduate Fellowship in Digital Humanities
- Ready for Praxis? Apply by February 26 for the 2016-2017 cohort
- Working with D3, Part 2
- Working with D3, Part One.