[Cross-posted from dclure.org] Over the course of the last couple months, I’ve been using Derick Bailey’s superb Marionette framework for Backbone.js to build the new version of Neatline. Marionette sits somewhere in the hazy zone between a library and a framework – it’s really a collection of architectural components for large front-end applications that can…. Continue reading “Restarting Marionette applications”.
It’s been a busy few weeks in Prism, which means that we have some exciting updates for highlighting, visualizations, and the sandbox! Our visualizations now display with the correct colors! This change was surprisingly complicated, since it involved adding yet another function in our d3.js algorithm, but it made a huge difference. I also made…. Continue reading “Spreading the Light: Prism Development is Almost DONE!”.
- ISAM 2017 – Libraries are for making
- How to make books you haven’t read, talk.
- Crafting Our Charter – Praxis Program 2017-2018
- Welcome new DH Developer Zoe LeBlanc!
- About my research, computers and Digital Humanities
- Hello World!
- Digital Humanities Fellows Applications – 2018-2019
- 2017 Virginia Higher Ed GIS Meeting
- CFP: PMLA Special Issue, Varieties of Digital Humanities