We are pleased to announce the official beta release of Prism, a tool for collecting and visualizing crowd-sourced interpretations of texts. In case you are new to this blog, you should know that Prism is the practicum project of the first cohort of Praxis Program Fellows at the University of Virginia Scholars’ Lab. Six of…. Continue reading “Announcing Prism!”.
Graduate study in the humanities can be a lonely business. Enter my knight in shining armor, commonly referred to around these parts as the Praxis Program. I think I’ve shared with you all before that I jumped at the call for applicants to the soon-to-become Praxis Program last summer specifically because the invitation promised that…. Continue reading “The end of the beginning”.
- Sounding Scholarship: A Workshop on Making Your Research Sing
- Starting off on the Right Foot (Part One)
- String Theory, or: Let’s Explore Social Networks with String!
- Teaching Transcription (and Secretly Metaphysics)
- Twitterature: Mining Twitter Data
- Call for Digital Humanities Fellows Applications – 2019-2020
- A Toolkit […?] the Public Domain
- Text Mining and Digital Humanities
- I/O: Reading & writing as a digital humanist
- Job opening: Come advocate for our users!