We are pleased to announce the official beta release of Prism, a tool for collecting and visualizing crowd-sourced interpretations of texts. In case you are new to this blog, you should know that Prism is the practicum project of the first cohort of Praxis Program Fellows at the University of Virginia Scholars’ Lab. Six of…. Continue reading “Announcing Prism!”.
Graduate study in the humanities can be a lonely business. Enter my knight in shining armor, commonly referred to around these parts as the Praxis Program. I think I’ve shared with you all before that I jumped at the call for applicants to the soon-to-become Praxis Program last summer specifically because the invitation promised that…. Continue reading “The end of the beginning”.
- Hack your pants – video
- Teaching Black Arts Poetry and Computational Methods
- Poems with Pattern and VADER, Part 2: Nikki Giovanni
- Poems with Pattern and VADER, Part 1: Quincy Troupe
- Augmenting an Iconic Structure: The Rotunda
- Announcing 2018-2019 Fellows!
- Writing in Public (on Purpose) at Washington & Lee University
- Starter kit for considering a DH dissertation
- Transcription Is Complicated
- All About the Archive: Guest Teaching at Washington and Lee