When I wrote my first “real” code for a website, things were a lot simpler. I was taking SGML TEI files and running them through a DSSSL generator to create static HTML files. It was pretty straight-forward: I would tag a document, cross my fingers that it would validate, then run a script that would…. Continue reading “On Complexity”.
Graduate study in the humanities can be a lonely business. Enter my knight in shining armor, commonly referred to around these parts as the Praxis Program. I think I’ve shared with you all before that I jumped at the call for applicants to the soon-to-become Praxis Program last summer specifically because the invitation promised that…. Continue reading “The end of the beginning”.
- Measured Unrest in the Poetry of the Black Arts Movement
- 3D Printed Enclosures with OpenSCAD
- GIS Day – Wednesday, November 15
- ISAM 2017 – Libraries are for making
- How to make books you haven’t read, talk.
- Crafting Our Charter – Praxis Program 2017-2018
- Welcome new DH Developer Zoe LeBlanc!
- About my research, computers and Digital Humanities
- Hello World!