Hi, readers! It’s such a pleasure to be writing in this space. As you may know, I came onboard as Senior Research Specialist for the Scholarly Communication Institute just a couple of weeks ago. SCI is housed within the Scholars’ Lab (which means I get to be a part of this stellar group that, if you’re…. Continue reading “An intro to my work with the Scholarly Communication Institute (SCI)”.
- ISAM 2017 – Libraries are for making
- How to make books you haven’t read, talk.
- Crafting Our Charter – Praxis Program 2017-2018
- Welcome new DH Developer Zoe LeBlanc!
- About my research, computers and Digital Humanities
- Hello World!
- Digital Humanities Fellows Applications – 2018-2019
- 2017 Virginia Higher Ed GIS Meeting
- CFP: PMLA Special Issue, Varieties of Digital Humanities