Hi, readers! It’s such a pleasure to be writing in this space. As you may know, I came onboard as Senior Research Specialist for the Scholarly Communication Institute just a couple of weeks ago. SCI is housed within the Scholars’ Lab (which means I get to be a part of this stellar group that, if you’re…. Continue reading “An intro to my work with the Scholarly Communication Institute (SCI)”.
- Call for Spring 2018 Makerspace Technologist Applications
- First Steps with NLP and a Collection of Amiri Baraka’s Poetry
- “All of the Questions:” A Recap of the 2017 Bucknell University Digital Scholarship Pre-Conference
- My Experience Leading a Workshop on Text Analysis at Washington and Lee University
- Learning to Augment Reality
- Measured Unrest in the Poetry of the Black Arts Movement
- 3D Printed Enclosures with OpenSCAD
- GIS Day – Wednesday, November 15
- ISAM 2017 – Libraries are for making
- How to make books you haven’t read, talk.