Hi, readers! It’s such a pleasure to be writing in this space. As you may know, I came onboard as Senior Research Specialist for the Scholarly Communication Institute just a couple of weeks ago. SCI is housed within the Scholars’ Lab (which means I get to be a part of this stellar group that, if you’re…. Continue reading “An intro to my work with the Scholarly Communication Institute (SCI)”.
- Twitterature: Mining Twitter Data
- Call for Digital Humanities Fellows Applications – 2019-2020
- A Toolkit […?] the Public Domain
- Text Mining and Digital Humanities
- I/O: Reading & writing as a digital humanist
- Job opening: Come advocate for our users!
- Building Ourselves Up to Build Things
- Fall 2018 Maker & Code Workshop Series
- Fall 2018 Virtual Reality Workshop Series
- Fall 2018 UVa Library GIS Workshop Series