So the other day I spent most of my day working through the CSS on the Prism site. It was incredibly annoying at first but at some point I really hit my stride and started to get it. In order to start just figuring out where everything was located I made a feature branch (appropriately titled Honey Boo Boo) and started playing around until I could get it close to what I wanted it to look like. I succeeded (as you can see above) in getting the homepage to look like what I imagined. Currently I am using three of my femme superheroes as placeholders for the buttons (for those of you who don’t know they are [from left to right] Honey Boo Boo, Nicki Minaj, and RuPaul). So this is a rough sketch of what the homepage might look like, although we will probably tone down the fabulosity that is the current buttons. Thoughts? Feedback?
- Sounding Scholarship: A Workshop on Making Your Research Sing
- Starting off on the Right Foot (Part One)
- String Theory, or: Let’s Explore Social Networks with String!
- Teaching Transcription (and Secretly Metaphysics)
- Twitterature: Mining Twitter Data
- Call for Digital Humanities Fellows Applications – 2019-2020
- A Toolkit […?] the Public Domain
- Text Mining and Digital Humanities
- I/O: Reading & writing as a digital humanist
- Job opening: Come advocate for our users!