Linda Bree from Cambridge University Press talks about “Scholarly Publishing Today and Tomorrow”
- Reading the Kardashians
- Blippar and Augmented Reality Literature
- Working with an Archive of the ‘Now’
- Time, Twitter, and Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Why not build another digital humanities tool?
- Praxis on Choosing a Subject of Study, or, How did we come to the Kardashians?
- Discussions in the Digital Humanities and Learning New Technologies in the Scholars’ Lab
- The state of DH in Slavic Studies, by Kathleen Thompson
- Hybrid Literature: Ruth Ozeki’s A Tale for the Time Being
- 3D printing for fun and presentation