Andew Turner joined us in the SLab to discuss the neogeography movement, which has emerged from the rise of easy-to-use web-based maps and emphasizes community-led and colloquial uses of geospatial tools and techniques such as online maps, GPS, and location-aware phones, and its potential applicability to higher education.
- LAMI Summer Fellows 2017
- What Should You Do in a Week?
- Why To Teach Students to Not-Read Novels
- Visualizing Paper Evidence Using Digital Reproductions
- Accessibility Online–Take aways from the Luis Perez workshop
- Introductions: Meet Charm and Wit, or Wit and Charm
- 1st Annual Makerspace Hackontest
- Announcing 2017-2018 Fellows!
- Endangered Data Week
- Are You Our New Senior Developer?