Andew Turner joined us in the SLab to discuss the neogeography movement, which has emerged from the rise of easy-to-use web-based maps and emphasizes community-led and colloquial uses of geospatial tools and techniques such as online maps, GPS, and location-aware phones, and its potential applicability to higher education.
- Monkey Mind
- On the Shelf
- Call for Applications, Graduate Fellowship in the Digital Humanities
- New Developments for the Praxis Network
- Call for Applications, Praxis Fellowship
- Refactoring Ivanhoe
- Moving People/Linking Lives DH Symposium
- What Could Make Ivanhoe ‘Special’?
- Can Ivanhoe facilitate playful learning both in and out of the classroom?
- Spring 2015 Makerspace Workshops