Andew Turner joined us in the SLab to discuss the neogeography movement, which has emerged from the rise of easy-to-use web-based maps and emphasizes community-led and colloquial uses of geospatial tools and techniques such as online maps, GPS, and location-aware phones, and its potential applicability to higher education.
- Come explore the Makerspace!
- Minard + Napoleon + Neatline
- Bonjour! Je m’appelle Julia.
- What. The. Junk.
- Upgrading Neatline and Omeka
- Visualizing Early America through MapScholar and Beyond
- A Fox… Among Others
- Individuality and Collective Effort
- Prism in the Classroom: Questions to Frame Discussion
- Let’s Play