Andew Turner joined us in the SLab to discuss the neogeography movement, which has emerged from the rise of easy-to-use web-based maps and emphasizes community-led and colloquial uses of geospatial tools and techniques such as online maps, GPS, and location-aware phones, and its potential applicability to higher education.
- Individuality and Collective Effort
- Prism in the Classroom: Questions to Frame Discussion
- Let’s Play
- The Digital Sea of Exchange
- About Whom I Have Become…
- Hello world
- Ivanhoe considerations for the next cohort
- The Fellows are Coming! The Fellows are Coming!
- Fall 2014 Scholars’ Lab GIS Workshop Series