Andew Turner joined us in the SLab to discuss the neogeography movement, which has emerged from the rise of easy-to-use web-based maps and emphasizes community-led and colloquial uses of geospatial tools and techniques such as online maps, GPS, and location-aware phones, and its potential applicability to higher education.
- Can Ivanhoe facilitate playful learning both in and out of the classroom?
- Spring 2015 Makerspace Workshops
- Getting “under the hood” with Arduino
- Spring 2015 Scholars’ Lab GIS Workshop Series
- Podcast: Jentery Sayers on Remaking the Past
- Troubleshooting Acceptance Testing in RSpec and Capybara
- Playing with toast: Our first Ivanhoe game
- Podcast: Kari Kraus on Humanistic Design
- Steps Taken
- On Not Knowing What I’m Doing