Ian Johnson, Director of the Archaeological Computing Laboratory at the University of Sydney and TimeMap project leader discusses “Mapping Then and Now: Are We Ready (yet) for Academic Social Systems?”
- Minard + Napoleon + Neatline
- Bonjour! Je m’appelle Julia.
- What. The. Junk.
- Upgrading Neatline and Omeka
- Visualizing Early America through MapScholar and Beyond
- A Fox… Among Others
- Individuality and Collective Effort
- Prism in the Classroom: Questions to Frame Discussion
- Let’s Play
- The Digital Sea of Exchange