Ian Johnson, Director of the Archaeological Computing Laboratory at the University of Sydney and TimeMap project leader discusses “Mapping Then and Now: Are We Ready (yet) for Academic Social Systems?”
- ISAM 2017 – Libraries are for making
- How to make books you haven’t read, talk.
- Crafting Our Charter – Praxis Program 2017-2018
- Welcome new DH Developer Zoe LeBlanc!
- About my research, computers and Digital Humanities
- Hello World!
- Digital Humanities Fellows Applications – 2018-2019
- 2017 Virginia Higher Ed GIS Meeting
- CFP: PMLA Special Issue, Varieties of Digital Humanities