After a bit of time discussing and editing, we’re happy to announce that the project charter for the 2011–2012 Praxis Program is available on our site. The charter outlines the team’s broader goals for Prism and the program, as well as our approaches and responsibilities for achieving those goals collaboratively. Feel free to read it, and let us know what you think!
- 3D Printing in the Classroom: Outcomes and Reflections on a Slavic Course Experiment (1/2)
- Reading Speech: Virginia Woolf, Machine Learning, and the Quotation Mark
- Saving Arduino Sensor Data
- Eggs and Baskets: Lessons on Data Foraging
- Teaching Archaeology of the Middle East in the Time of Daesh: the Merits of Incorporating Allahyari’s “Material Speculation” with 3D Printing
- 3D Printing in the Classroom: Course Assignments and the Makerspace
- Welcome, Alison Booth!
- Bigger nozzles, faster printing
- Apply for 2016-2017 Graduate Fellowship in Digital Humanities
- Ready for Praxis? Apply by February 26 for the 2016-2017 cohort