After a bit of time discussing and editing, we’re happy to announce that the project charter for the 2011–2012 Praxis Program is available on our site. The charter outlines the team’s broader goals for Prism and the program, as well as our approaches and responsibilities for achieving those goals collaboratively. Feel free to read it, and let us know what you think!
- Fall 2016 UVa Library GIS Workshops Series
- Programmatically Building High-level Charts with Bokeh
- Neatline Implementation Grant
- Robocamp 2016
- Lower the Stakes
- What has Scholars’ Lab been up to? Or, a community of practice, communicating.
- What’s the Scholars’ Lab?
- Are you our new Managing Director?
- Managing Director
- Using DH to Explore Movement and Meaning