After a bit of time discussing and editing, we’re happy to announce that the project charter for the 2011–2012 Praxis Program is available on our site. The charter outlines the team’s broader goals for Prism and the program, as well as our approaches and responsibilities for achieving those goals collaboratively. Feel free to read it, and let us know what you think!
- Augmenting an Iconic Structure: The Rotunda
- Announcing 2018-2019 Fellows!
- Writing in Public (on Purpose) at Washington & Lee University
- Starter kit for considering a DH dissertation
- Transcription Is Complicated
- All About the Archive: Guest Teaching at Washington and Lee
- Spring 2018 UVa Library GIS Workshop Series
- Fellowship Calls and Grad Student Professional Development
- Call for Spring 2018 Makerspace Technologist Applications
- First Steps with NLP and a Collection of Amiri Baraka’s Poetry