It turns out that Fixnums are special and are represented as “immediate values”, which from what I understand is just Ruby for “literals”. This kind of lets the air out of the whole “everything in Ruby is an Object” when they are really no such thing.
- Walt Whitman’s Jack Engle and Lola Montez: New from Collective Biographies of Women
- Welcome Senior Developer Shane Lin!
- Fall 2017 UVa Library GIS Workshop Series
- What can digital humanities tell us about Character?
- Transcribing Typography with Markdown
- Neatline 2.5.2
- Job Opening: Curious about focusing on DH development?
- LAMI Summer Fellows 2017
- What Should You Do in a Week?
- Why To Teach Students to Not-Read Novels