About this time last year, David McClure and I had a great conversation with the folks from the National Institute for Technology in Liberal Education (NITLE) about geotemporal storytelling with Neatline. We had lots of great questions and comments from the audience, too. Video for the talk is now available on NITLE’s YouTube channel:
- Troubleshooting Acceptance Testing in RSpec and Capybara
- Playing with toast: Our first Ivanhoe game
- Podcast: Kari Kraus on Humanistic Design
- Steps Taken
- On Not Knowing What I’m Doing
- Rules and Flexibility: Learning from Games for Ivanhoe
- Come explore the Makerspace!
- Minard + Napoleon + Neatline
- Bonjour! Je m’appelle Julia.
- What. The. Junk.