You might have seen our opening for a Senior Developer—we’re now seeking an additional colleague for our R&D team: DH Developer! Apply here (posting number #0621212), or read on for more information. We welcome applications from women, people of color, LGBTQ, and others who are traditionally underrepresented among software developers. In particular, we invite you to contact…. Continue reading “Job Opening: Curious about focusing on DH development?”.
We’re very excited that Managing Director Amanda Visconti and Head of Graduate Programs Brandon Walsh will be on board by April 24. And we are rebuilding our research team at a time when DH@UVA and a new Certificate in DH will be coming into clearer focus! Please spread the word of this newest job posting…. Continue reading “Are You Our New Senior Developer?”.
- Job Opening: Curious about focusing on DH development?
- LAMI Summer Fellows 2017
- What Should You Do in a Week?
- Why To Teach Students to Not-Read Novels
- Visualizing Paper Evidence Using Digital Reproductions
- Accessibility Online–Take aways from the Luis Perez workshop
- Introductions: Meet Charm and Wit, or Wit and Charm
- 1st Annual Makerspace Hackontest
- Announcing 2017-2018 Fellows!
- Endangered Data Week