After extensive deliberations at the Scholars’ Lab, we’re pleased to announce that we have two winners of the Neatline Omeka Theme Name Contest:Amanda Visconti and the theme name “Astrolabe,” and Franky Abbott with the theme name “Neatscape.” We’ll be getting in touch with Amanda and Franky separately, to get those beautiful Neatline tshirts their way. This means we’ll develop and release two Omeka themes. (I’ll have my work cut out for me, but it’s wonderful work.) We’ll make those themes compatible with the upcoming 2.0 version of Omeka, so look for those themes shortly after Omeka 2.0 is released!
- Amanda Visconti Is Our New Managing Director
- Brandon Walsh is our New Head of Graduate Programs, starting April 24, 2017
- Over the Moon and Down to Earth: Scholars’ Lab versions of space
- Why Study Popular Culture? Why Study the Kardashians?
- Digital Humanities Fellows
- Graduate Applications for the Praxis Program, 2017-2018
- Call for Applicants for Tuition Fellowships for the Digital Humanities Summer Institute
- Spring 2017 UVa Library GIS Workshop Series
- Reading the Kardashians
- Blippar and Augmented Reality Literature