After extensive deliberations at the Scholars’ Lab, we’re pleased to announce that we have two winners of the Neatline Omeka Theme Name Contest:Amanda Visconti and the theme name “Astrolabe,” and Franky Abbott with the theme name “Neatscape.” We’ll be getting in touch with Amanda and Franky separately, to get those beautiful Neatline tshirts their way. This means we’ll develop and release two Omeka themes. (I’ll have my work cut out for me, but it’s wonderful work.) We’ll make those themes compatible with the upcoming 2.0 version of Omeka, so look for those themes shortly after Omeka 2.0 is released!
- Troubleshooting Acceptance Testing in RSpec and Capybara
- Playing with toast: Our first Ivanhoe game
- Podcast: Kari Kraus on Humanistic Design
- Steps Taken
- On Not Knowing What I’m Doing
- Rules and Flexibility: Learning from Games for Ivanhoe
- Come explore the Makerspace!
- Minard + Napoleon + Neatline
- Bonjour! Je m’appelle Julia.
- What. The. Junk.