After extensive deliberations at the Scholars’ Lab, we’re pleased to announce that we have two winners of the Neatline Omeka Theme Name Contest:Amanda Visconti and the theme name “Astrolabe,” and Franky Abbott with the theme name “Neatscape.” We’ll be getting in touch with Amanda and Franky separately, to get those beautiful Neatline tshirts their way. This means we’ll develop and release two Omeka themes. (I’ll have my work cut out for me, but it’s wonderful work.) We’ll make those themes compatible with the upcoming 2.0 version of Omeka, so look for those themes shortly after Omeka 2.0 is released!
- Endangered Data Week
- Are You Our New Senior Developer?
- Raspberry Pi on UVa WiFi Network
- The Long and Messy History of Privacy
- Congratulations to the Praxis 2016-2017 Cohort
- Fair Use, DH, and the Kardashians
- If You Want to Master Something, Teach it: Digital Humanities and the ‘Aha!’ Moment
- Topic Modeling Twitter
- “Gothic DH” at Washington and Lee
- In, Out, Across, With: Collaborative Education and Digital Humanities (Job Talk for Head of Graduate Programs)