After extensive deliberations at the Scholars’ Lab, we’re pleased to announce that we have two winners of the Neatline Omeka Theme Name Contest:Amanda Visconti and the theme name “Astrolabe,” and Franky Abbott with the theme name “Neatscape.” We’ll be getting in touch with Amanda and Franky separately, to get those beautiful Neatline tshirts their way. This means we’ll develop and release two Omeka themes. (I’ll have my work cut out for me, but it’s wonderful work.) We’ll make those themes compatible with the upcoming 2.0 version of Omeka, so look for those themes shortly after Omeka 2.0 is released!
- Robocamp 2016
- Lower the Stakes
- What has Scholars’ Lab been up to? Or, a community of practice, communicating.
- What’s the Scholars’ Lab?
- Are you our new Managing Director?
- Managing Director
- Using DH to Explore Movement and Meaning
- 3D Printing in the Classroom: Outcomes and Reflections on a Slavic Course Experiment (2/2)
- 3D Printing in the Classroom: Outcomes and Reflections on a Slavic Course Experiment (1/2)
- Reading Speech: Virginia Woolf, Machine Learning, and the Quotation Mark