Our Fall 2011 newsletter (PDF) is now available for your reading pleasure. It’s chock full of introductions: of our three new graduate fellows, of our new Praxis Program (rethinking methodological training in the digital humanities), of our new cohort of Praxis fellows, and of four new staff members. You’ll also find the full schedule of fall programs and workshops and more news from and about the SLab.
- What Could Make Ivanhoe ‘Special’?
- Can Ivanhoe facilitate playful learning both in and out of the classroom?
- Spring 2015 Makerspace Workshops
- Getting “under the hood” with Arduino
- Spring 2015 Scholars’ Lab GIS Workshop Series
- Podcast: Jentery Sayers on Remaking the Past
- Troubleshooting Acceptance Testing in RSpec and Capybara
- Playing with toast: Our first Ivanhoe game
- Podcast: Kari Kraus on Humanistic Design
- Steps Taken