Our Fall 2011 newsletter (PDF) is now available for your reading pleasure. It’s chock full of introductions: of our three new graduate fellows, of our new Praxis Program (rethinking methodological training in the digital humanities), of our new cohort of Praxis fellows, and of four new staff members. You’ll also find the full schedule of fall programs and workshops and more news from and about the SLab.
- Come explore the Makerspace!
- Minard + Napoleon + Neatline
- Bonjour! Je m’appelle Julia.
- What. The. Junk.
- Upgrading Neatline and Omeka
- Visualizing Early America through MapScholar and Beyond
- A Fox… Among Others
- Individuality and Collective Effort
- Prism in the Classroom: Questions to Frame Discussion
- Let’s Play