Our Fall 2011 newsletter (PDF) is now available for your reading pleasure. It’s chock full of introductions: of our three new graduate fellows, of our new Praxis Program (rethinking methodological training in the digital humanities), of our new cohort of Praxis fellows, and of four new staff members. You’ll also find the full schedule of fall programs and workshops and more news from and about the SLab.
- Endangered Data Week
- Are You Our New Senior Developer?
- Raspberry Pi on UVa WiFi Network
- The Long and Messy History of Privacy
- Congratulations to the Praxis 2016-2017 Cohort
- Fair Use, DH, and the Kardashians
- If You Want to Master Something, Teach it: Digital Humanities and the ‘Aha!’ Moment
- Topic Modeling Twitter
- “Gothic DH” at Washington and Lee
- In, Out, Across, With: Collaborative Education and Digital Humanities (Job Talk for Head of Graduate Programs)