Ever wonder how folks in the Scholars’ Lab spend their day? Bethany Nowviskie, Director of Digital Research & Scholarship at the UVA Library and Joseph Gilbert, Head of the Scholars’ Lab, recently participated in the “Day in the Life of the Digital Humanities” project initiated by our friends at the University of Alberta. The “Day of DH” project encouraged scholars, administrators, students, and others who self-identify as “digital humanists” to blog about their day on March 18, 2009. You can read about Bethany’s day and Joseph’s day, as well as the experiences of a host of other participants.
- Twitterature: Mining Twitter Data
- Call for Digital Humanities Fellows Applications – 2019-2020
- A Toolkit […?] the Public Domain
- Text Mining and Digital Humanities
- I/O: Reading & writing as a digital humanist
- Job opening: Come advocate for our users!
- Building Ourselves Up to Build Things
- Fall 2018 Maker & Code Workshop Series
- Fall 2018 Virtual Reality Workshop Series
- Fall 2018 UVa Library GIS Workshop Series