Ever wonder how folks in the Scholars’ Lab spend their day? Bethany Nowviskie, Director of Digital Research & Scholarship at the UVA Library and Joseph Gilbert, Head of the Scholars’ Lab, recently participated in the “Day in the Life of the Digital Humanities” project initiated by our friends at the University of Alberta. The “Day of DH” project encouraged scholars, administrators, students, and others who self-identify as “digital humanists” to blog about their day on March 18, 2009. You can read about Bethany’s day and Joseph’s day, as well as the experiences of a host of other participants.
- Bigger nozzles, faster printing
- Apply for 2016-2017 Graduate Fellowship in Digital Humanities
- Ready for Praxis? Apply by February 26 for the 2016-2017 cohort
- Working with D3, Part 2
- Working with D3, Part One.
- Learning to Use 3D Printers for the Digital Humanities
- Classical Archaeology and the Makerspace
- Reflections on a Year of DH Mentoring
- The Ghost in the Graph: A Recap on Time, Things, and Entanglement
- A Former Fellow’s New Adventures in Data Science