Ever wonder how folks in the Scholars’ Lab spend their day? Bethany Nowviskie, Director of Digital Research & Scholarship at the UVA Library and Joseph Gilbert, Head of the Scholars’ Lab, recently participated in the “Day in the Life of the Digital Humanities” project initiated by our friends at the University of Alberta. The “Day of DH” project encouraged scholars, administrators, students, and others who self-identify as “digital humanists” to blog about their day on March 18, 2009. You can read about Bethany’s day and Joseph’s day, as well as the experiences of a host of other participants.
- Can you get the data out of this file?
- Announcing 2014-2015 Fellows!
- Expanding Our Makerspace Community
- NinjaFlex on the Makerbot
- Task Management & Bullet Journal
- Podcast: Ben Wright and Joesph Locke on Creating American Yawp
- Validating Data with Types
- Linking Out
- Everything Is (Not Always) AWESOME When You’re Part of a Team!
- Adventures in 3D Printer Maintenance