All sessions are one hour and assume participants have no previous experience using GIS. Sessions will be hands-on with step-by-step tutorials and expert assistance. All sessions will be held on Tuesdays from 10AM to 11AM in the Alderman Electronic Classroom, ALD 421 (adjacent to the Scholars’ Lab) and are free and open to the UVa…. Continue reading “Spring 2018 UVa Library GIS Workshop Series”.
- Hack your pants – video
- Teaching Black Arts Poetry and Computational Methods
- Poems with Pattern and VADER, Part 2: Nikki Giovanni
- Poems with Pattern and VADER, Part 1: Quincy Troupe
- Augmenting an Iconic Structure: The Rotunda
- Announcing 2018-2019 Fellows!
- Writing in Public (on Purpose) at Washington & Lee University
- Starter kit for considering a DH dissertation
- Transcription Is Complicated
- All About the Archive: Guest Teaching at Washington and Lee